Subject: I wont bother u again

On our first date i told u about the house thing -that its a small one n v wl get a bigger 1-
u said yes -thats why I went ahead with you

When ur parents took u to surgry guy, i told u to go back to ur parents-w folded hands n bent knees-remember?
u came back-u said things r not so negativ-thats why i went ahead w u

when i called u three days aftr ur visit to Shimla-you said u cant go ahead with me-but when I said-if its the house thing-WE CAN SORT IT OUT-you completed the sentence

the day u got ur car-
let me know when its the best time-i wil try to manage here - u said that

when i caled u to giv a last phoncal n askd u to try again-"i wil try"-u said that
(u were lying?)

it was a two sided thing

i care 4 u,
respect ur parents-
i gav u all the support i cud-
i myself cald up ur dad n told him i wana mary u
n assured him bout hous
(he didnt say no-just repeated the year old thing -hame jaldi nahi hai-thora time chahiye-
he said that to mohts mom)
(though he paused after I told him I wana marry you- he must have thought I was drunk-
or was he scared?-he he)
that was max i cud do

n if ur parents still think my side is so schedule casted 2 giv u a comfrtabl lif that they r givin u a heartbreak i don xpect anythn frm them for me

u kno what
life is too short to waste

as far as ur part is concerned,
u took the right descision by being w ur parents
-(coz u got no other choice-hehe)
n u sacrificed ur love to make ur parents happy
thats the greatest gift parents can get frm their daughter
HEY UNCLE N AUNTYJI -U GOT THE GREATEST DAUGHTER ON EARTH
I SALUTE U MEERA
GOD BLESS U !


KAUN YAAD KARTA HAI ,
HICHKIYAAN SAMAJHTEE HAIN
DO JAVAAN DILON KA GHAM,
DOORIYAAN SAMAJHTI HAIN

CHAL NAUGHTY MOTI
JAA AB
CARRY ON W UR LIF
ME WONT BOTHER U AGAIN

delete all my mails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers are requested to post their feedback, so that we can improve this e-book further.